Sunday, July 5, 2009

It's Vegas baby!

Well not straight away, we're flying to Boston then Buffalo for a four night stay at Niagara Falls before getting two more flights to get to Las Vegas. We leave in about two hours for what will be a mamouth day of travelling. We're Premium Economy on the Virgin plane to Boston but I've got plans to upgrade for free to Upper Class. My chances are slim but when we're talking upgrades even 7-2 offsuit will do.

Once in Vegas I plan to play some of the daily tournaments at ;

PH
Caesars
Venetian
MGM
Mirage
Hard Rock

These range from between $50 - $150 so shouldn't break the bank.
I also hope to play a satellite for the Bellagio's daily $540 tournament as we're staying there.
On that note I'll be trying the $50 trick to get a room upgrade at Bellagio and will report on my success on Friday next week.

I'm off to squeeze four massive cases into a Ford Focus....


1 comment:

DungBeetle said...

All the best Scampman. Blog your tournaments if you get time for the folks back home.