Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Winning Day in Vegas!

I've just got up after the mammoth flight on the 'Big Virgin Bird' from Las Vegas. The Devilfish was in Upper Class with his dolly bird, a petite blonde who looks like she adores him.
One day I'll fly Upper Class and maybe I wont wake up feeling like I've been systematically and unceasingly buggered by the entire Australian rugby union team for ten hours.

On a lighter note the last couple of days in Vegas were unusually profitable from gambling. We won about $900 at craps, slots and even roulette. The rush made me wish I was there a few more days, but I knew it couldn't last. Here are the final figures :

Niagara/Vegas Gaming Record
Poker - $1080 Down
Craps - $605 Down
Slots - $1680 Down
Roulette - $130 Down
Caribbean Stud - $30 Down

Total - $3505 Down - (£2190)

Clearly my poker game needs some work. The fact that the wife won two tournaments and I was a complete fish the whole holiday will be brought up at every home game and Empire night out for the next year, which is my punishment for ignoring pot odds and trying to push junior players off top pair with flush draws.... I bought a toke box and slot for my home poker table so whilst I'm being ribbed about my lack of success I'll be quietly taking a rake....

No comments: