Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Getting Shafted at the Falls

I played some 2/5 NL this morning and lost.
I had 10, 9 of spades on the button and had called a $15 raise from a loose drunk player. Three of us saw the flop of 2,3,5 of spades. I checked, drunk man bets $15 and the third man raises to $35. This is the moment my wife says she'd have folded, I decided to push my $150 in, clench my arse cheeks and hope for the best. After two more all ins we're off to the turn. Two diamonds later I get shown a queen high flush and a busted nut flush and I'm walking away to go and tell the wife how 'unlucky' I was. Maybe I'm getting better at this game!

Niagara Gaming Record
Poker - $160 Down
Craps - $760 Down (Getting butt fucked every time)
Slots - $290 Down
Roulette - $200 Down

Total - $1410 Down

No comments: