Monday, August 3, 2009

On a Mini Roll

I love mini rolls. In a confectionery sense they have chocolate, sponge and cream. If they had some biscuit they would be perfect in my books. In a poker sense a mini roll is just what I need after a poor Las Vegas poker record this year. I've been grinding low stakes double up tourneys on Virgin and Betfair and winning about 80% of them. I just need to turn this mini roll into a bona fide 'Roll' and push on to make a dent in the $1500 I lost at poker the other week. At least I'm still in profit at MTTs thanks to a hot streak of cashes at the Empire.
One of my Hombres has threatened to take me up 'The Big Slick' soon for some action. I suppose I should give it a go or he'll keep going on..

2009 Poker Profit and (Loss)
Cash (Live & Online) - ($560)
SNGs (Online) - $389
MTTs (Live & Online) - $137
Total - ($34)



Lake Mead near Hoover Dam

2 comments:

DungBeetle said...

Hey Scampman - Jimbo here from MMPT. Got your message on my blog. If you are still looking to play at the LC you are welcome to join our private tournament next Thursday - £100 deep stack freezeout. 10/12 runners

Let me know - Jimbo

Scampman said...

Hello Jimbo,
I do fancy it but I'm not around Thursday. Let me know for next time, I might be able to bring a mate who likes a deep stack too.
Good luck
D