Saturday, August 8, 2009

Work Getting in the Way

Work is getting in the way of my poker again. I'm on a seven day week and my boss has been a pain for six of those seven days, and we're only on day six. Add to that and the other supervisor is back and is as much of a pain in the arse as ever, it's been one of those weeks. To cap it off I had an argument with 'Tom' from the Halifax this morning as I didn't want to accept their renewal offer and had got insurance cheaper elsewhere. To cut a long story short I don't like the insurance companies inflating renewal premiums to take advantage of people who can't or won't search for a cheaper quote each year. I only rang to cancel the policy, but he wouldn't let me get off the phone so I had to use some direct language. I stopped just short of calling him a twat.

In a poker sense I'm trying to grind out a 20 Euro bonus from Virgin and my free $30 from Betfair is now $65. I lost about $30 on Full Tilt trying to grind a $100 bonus. I was going to deposit and keep going but I don't think I'll generate enough rake in time. I'll let that one go. I'm still on a bit of a run, and have climbed to $435 SNG profit for 2009. I only have to make $9,500 more to pay my Vegas holiday credit card bill. Happy Days!
.................................................................................

'Under' Niagara Falls

No comments: