Monday, August 17, 2009

Home Game Action

I had a nine player home game last night and took a 'food contribution' rake as the tight gits didn't offer to chip in for all the pizzas and crisps I supplied last time. I did them cheap pizzas and nibbles this time but I still spent twenty quid. I got 28 quid in rake, which I'm glad about because boy did they moan! It seems that people want to come round my house and be fed and watered for free, then don't host their own home games and return the favour. One bloke even started drinking my beer without bringing any! Unbelievable.

***Rant Over***
It was actually a good night for banter and laffs. I broke even and the wife made a profit as usual, so we were in profit overall. We played spread limit cash again and some quick Hold'em tournies to keep everyone in action.

I'm looking for some live action Tuesday or Wednesday this week as the wife is away. I'm supposed to be fitting the shower but I've got to have some release.... I might have a look at the International or maybe stay safe and go to The Empire. Full report later.


The Horseshoe Falls again

No comments: