Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I've Been Done up like a Kipper

I've spent months trying to rake 100 Euros on my Virgin account so I can get my 30% rakeback. I achieved my goal the other day and sent an email to raketherake asking where my rakeback was. To my shock they told me I need to rake 100 Euros in one month to get a bean.

If that's the case I'd need to play 666 head up matches (At 3.15 Euros) in that month to get any rakeback. Doing 23 heads up matches a day doesn't seem that bad, but when I factor in that it's every day of the month and I have to go to work and have a wife, then it's too much. I sometimes wish online poker was around about twenty years ago when I used to sit around and watch Star Trek TNG videos all day, I had so much time then....

I've decided to bin Virgin unless I can find some fish on there or they give me some juicy bonus offers.

As far as the playing is concerned my rush of cards has dried up and I'm back to forgetting the beats I dish out and remembering the ones I suffer. I'm hovering at about $400 profit in SNGs this year. I have a home game Sunday where 'm hoping to clean up. Time for some Chicken Tikka Jalfrezi and Vegetable rice with Holland Vs England on the box.


Quality Production, even if I do say so myself

No comments: