Thursday, August 27, 2009

Not Much Poker in Town

I haven't been playing much for the last week due to being busy at work and home, going on a downswing and getting the new Wii Sports game. I'm also studying for an exam on 8th September so I can't justify trekking up to the Empire or grinding online at the moment. I promised myself if I pass this exam I'll buy a new PC with two 24" monitors so I can have a decent crack at multi tabling. I'll be concerned that I'll just lose faster, but that's the game I suppose.

I've been playing a bit of Backgammon at work for a pound a point - my new work lot are proper gamblers, and I'm taking advantage of their lack of experience in the game to grind out a few quid.

I hope to report on some decent poker soon, in the meantime have a good one.

No comments: