Saturday, June 28, 2008

Too Sunny for Poker!

It's a lovely day out there which means my host will declare it too nice to be playing poker at the barbie I'm sure. I may have to settle for getting drunk and eating pink sausages then making a fool of myself (again). I'm going to take some cash and my poker dice just in case....

I saw on the Loose Cannon forum that there's no Friday game now due to an event. Handy they let me know as if I'd gone down there and not got a game again I think I'd have canned the place for good. I'll go to The Empire to play in their 6.30pm turbo event. It really is a turbo - if you hang around waiting for cards you're out quickly after the rebuys finish, still at least it's live action. I'm having my next home game on 22nd July, it's free beer and you're all invited! (I can say that because I'm the only one that reads this blog). I've got a list of about twelve people that like a game. I'll invite the most important ones first as my home made table only fits nine. Check out my LED lights in the picture below...


No comments: