Saturday, June 21, 2008

Back to Reality....

I'm back from the bright lights of Las Vegas and now need to make the money back that I lost. My Vegas record this year is as follows :

No Limit Cash : $300 down
Limit Cash : $146 up
Small Tournaments : $251 down
Big Pro Tournaments : $1500 down
Total : $1905 down


I played cash at Bellagio, PH, Mandalay Bay, Red Rock, Luxor, MGM and Ceasars Palace.
I played tournies at PH, Ceasars, TI and the RIO for the WSOP of course.
I cashed in one Planet Hollywood tournament for $264 and got a bounty in a TI tournament for $50. My no limit cash games were filled with bad beats so I didn't turn a profit in any session there. My limit play was good, although I did fairly poorly at Bellagio at 4/8 and well at 2/4 everywhere else.
I'm now back in sunny Kent suffering from jet lag so not playing any serious poker.

My record today is :
Virgin cash - $9 down
Virgin SNGs - $7 up
Betfair SNG - $11 down

So here are my profits and (losses) divided up into the following sections ;

Online Cash (261)
Online SNGs 1160
Online Multi tables (65)
Live Cash 821

Live SNGs 0
Live Multi Table tournaments 552
Live 'Pro' tournaments + Satellites (1840)
Home Games 100

Total $467 up

Gotta do some ironing now to keep the wife happy....

No comments: