Monday, June 23, 2008

No Poker Today

Wow what a nightmare day, up at 5am on the train by 7am, got to Fulham at 8.30am, a day full of post it notes and roles plays about leadership, finished there at half five, home at 7pm, all with the jet lag from Vegas still making me feel mostly asleep. I've learned that poker and tiredness mix well - If I want to throw money away. With that in mind there will be no poker action for me tonight.
On a side note I've just started to read 'The Biggest Game in Town' by Al Alvarez. I've met Al and Anthony Holden at the Loose Cannon in London a few years back and they were both real gents. It's a shame I didn't have the book for Al to sign then. It's also shameful that I haven't read Al's book before now, it's just that I tend to read strategy books primarily to improve my results. By the way things have gone I may as well read horror stories!

No comments: