Monday, September 21, 2009

A Step Back in Time

As I mentioned before Party Poker very kindly gave me $50 to get me playing again. I've been playing $11 Double or nothing speed tourneys for a bit of instant gratification, and it's just like playing online poker at the start of the poker boom. The players are so fishy it stinks! Even the table with nine 'Russian Federation' players who were clearly in the same room were taken to the cleaners. I don't know if it's the fact that the players are terrible, or me playing some great poker, but I'm winning and it feels good! Even my rotten cold has taken a back seat to my poker glory. I'm $62 up today which pays for the huge curry I just had. I'm having a beer....Good luck all!

Two days later....

Back to 2009 and I haven't won a game for ages. Looks like my blast to the past was short lived, and I'm the fish again. 'Pride before a fall' was never more accurate! At least I've cleared my Party Poker bonus and have a totally free hundred quid to put towards my new PC.

No comments: