Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Mouth, Man Flu and Man Boobs

I've been reading Mike the Mouth's Book 'Check raising the Devil' and have to admit I can't put it down. I've always thought of Mike Matusow as a truly gifted player who lets himself down with the drugs and other bad habits available to someone with pots of money. The book sets the record straight, and if it's all true then it would appear he's been naive to the point of stupidity, and getting locked up was the kick in the nuts he needed to survive.

I've had a cold for two weeks now and I'm starting to think it was pig flu. I felt like shit for two days then like a wet fart for the rest of the time. Needless to say I've not been playing much online and live poker has been off the radar. I'm desperate to get back into it but it will have to wait, as despite my boss saying 'You'll never get it' I've just had a five grand budget given to me at work and will be working loads in the next few weeks.

My trusty computer chair is on it's last leg(s). The enormous weight of my moobs is just too much for it. Any day now it will give up and I'll go crashing into my CAFC signed shirt head first. To be fair to the chair it's the wife's fault, she loves to sit on my lap while I play poker. 30 Stones of blubber is too much for any chair.

Anyway I'm enjoying reading all your blogs on my list, keep up the good work!

No comments: