Sunday, September 20, 2009

Not Quite Unwell Enough

I fought off a cold for weeks, but finally succumbed to the virus on Thursday. I felt like shit but it wasn't bad enough to go sick (I hate being off sick when I'm unwell, it seems like such a waste). With that in mind I was at work over the weekend and did just about nothing at all.

The other day Party Poker very kindly stuck $50 on my dormant account which I spun upto $150 on a 0.25/0.5 NL table in an hour. A mad German bluff monster just kept blowing his roll to me (in any other situation apart from poker that would sound quite nasty). I love it when a plan comes together.
I used the $150 to play a few $11 double or nothing games on Party and I have about the same amount. I've got 55 days to get a load of points or they'll take the $50 off me so I might be looking for a heads up game in early November with someone who has a Party account.... oh if you haven't got a Party account click the link to the right and sign up! (Sorry I couldn't resist)

I'm having a well earned day off work tomorrow. Hopefully the sun will come out and my taste buds will be working again for the London Pride.

No comments: