Sunday, September 6, 2009

Is Anyone Having a Spot of Bother?

I just can't seem to get anything together anymore on the virtual felt. I used to cash 50% of the time in standard SNGs upto $20, now I don't play over $10 and I am leaking money every month. I think the problem is a combination of me not improving and players getting better because of software/books/coaching. I've tried playing tight aggressive, loose aggressive and even rocked up on a few occasions. It seems I'm stuck in a rut which can't be a downswing - it's gone on too long. Maybe I should stick with the Wii and get my Wii face on (it's just like a jizz face without the clearing up)

I'm not getting all depressed as this is entertainment to me, it's just nice to bloody win sometimes. Once I get my exam out of the way next week I'm making plans to get up to the International, The Empire and maybe even heading down to the 'G' in inbred Thanet for the GUKPT 100 quid side event. I've got a home game to go to on Saturday where we're playing a HORSE tourney, so I'll be swatting up on the more interesting poker variants this week and taking the Moss man down hopefully.

No comments: