Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Shock Win For The Addicks!

Sorry I can't hide my joy at Charlton Athletic FC winning a game. We beat local rivals Crystal Palace 1-0 to log our first win in 19 games last night. We're still rooted to the bottom of the Championship but the only way is up!

And in poker news I played four $7 turbos on FT tonight, got a second($16), two thirds ($11 x 2) and a 5th for a profit of $10 and about 50c rakeback. Any profit will do me.
On a similar note I'm thinking of doing the Chris Ferguson bankroll challenge with SNGs, although I'll start with $100 as opposed to the $0 he started with. I haven't got time to slog it out for days in Freerolls for a 57 cent third prize. I'll check the rules out in the article and post the results on here if I take the plunge. I just hope I can work my roll up to 10k before I'm put in sheltered accommodation.....

No comments: