Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pokerstars Career Begins...

I've never been able to get on with Pokerstars, but the sheer number of players on the site and the fact that everybody I've spoken to seems to be on the site, leads me to think there may be some fish left in the world, and they play on Stars. With that in mind I've taken the plunge and downloaded it via RaketheRake.com (see link to the right).

I'm a bit put out that you don't get rakeback on Stars, as the rakeback I get on PKR and Full Tilt is handy. I suppose they must be making so much money they don't need to bother. I've only put 50 quid on the site at the moment as the exchange rate is so poor. If I can make a nice profit I'll cash some Dollars out whilst the Pound is so weak.

I'm hoping to get some live poker in this week, probably at the Empire as there's always a game. I will get back down the Loose Cannon this year, and I want to try Gutshot Mk2 (The International), as Jimbo seems to rate it (see blog list).

No comments: