Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Let the Comeback begin!

First of all I'm hoping for the Great British Pound to get it's act together and put the Dollar back in it's place. The fuss over Jesse Jackson (aka Barrack Obama) taking office will die off soon and and the people will realise that there is no miracle cure for the financial meltdown.
I haven't got thousands on poker accounts so I can't take advantage of the exchange rate to get some real money in the old bank account. I do like to go to Las Vegas annually however, and this 1.44 exchange rate will mean I lose $2500 Dollars on what usually take over there this year. That's alot of Wendy burgers, room service orders, and Planet Hollywood buy ins that I will have to fund some other way. Come on the Pound wake up and start pushing back!

My poker comeback has started too. I played some $12 Full Tilt SNGs tonight, breaking my bankroll rules I posted a few days ago, won one, came second in one, third in another, bust out of two more, for an overall profit. I will post my P&L after the live sessions this week.

No comments: