Thursday, June 18, 2009

Not a Bad Beat Story

I was playing in a pretty boring cash game in The Empire the other day. The table talk was less than exciting until a bloke said that we’d never guess what happened to him the previous night. I’d just gone through the blinds or else I’d have been out of there because this I didn’t want to hear. I’m glad I stayed. He said he was having a few drinks at the bar and the lady beside him engaged him in conversation. She said she was 67 years old and hadn’t had sex since she lost her husband six years ago and asked him if he was interested. He said she didn’t look too bad for her age but he politely declined her kind offer saying that he was a little tired and maybe some other time. As he got up to leave she asked if he’d be interested in a mother and daughter thing. He forgot he was tired and said he’d be quite happy to give it a go. They went to her room, she opened the door and shouted “Mom, I’ve got one!”

No comments: