Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bank Holiday Poker

After spending the whole day laying wood flooring in the kitchen yesterday and spending today fitting skirting boards and a new work surface I'm going to need some poker action on Monday Bank Holiday. The wife needs to give me another lesson in how to play, so we might venture up to the Empire in Leicester Square for their afternoon bounty then their evening crapshoot.

In the online world I'm still trying to grind out my latest bonus on PKR. I've got to get 2000 more points for a cash bounty, which I hope to achieve this week (kitchen allowing). After a dip in online results I'm on the up now, so hopefully that will continue right up to Vegas.

A special mention to Magical Mystery Poker Tour, Amatay and The Poker Bankroll guys for putting me on their blogrolls. Thankyou all.


Profit / (Loss) - Both live and online
Cash - $695
Single Tables - $1751
Multi Tables - $324
Total - $2770

No comments: