Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Treading Water

I'm winning a few and losing a few online in single tables and heads up games for between $5 and $10. Sometimes I feel as if I'm just going through the motions, but then I remember poker isn't a job, and I'm generating rakeback all the time. I need to get back into the PKR Phase tournaments, as I won $380 in the heads up final phase a month or so back.

I've got a home game Friday where I'm going to introduce the players to spread limit cash hold'em. The tourneys I run are crapshoots at my home games, and I'm usually unlucky. I do better at cash poker at home so upping the ante a bit may increase my profits for the night.

On a side note I'm going for a bit of teeth whitening tonight as I've always wanted a nice smile. I will report later on whether it's worth it..........
Later............ Not too bad! 300 quid later and two hours in the chair and I have noticeably whiter teeth! Not Simon Cowell jobs of course (his cost 20k), but it's an improvement. I'll tell you what though they are a bit sensitive, I need a bit of Sensodyne I think.

No comments: