Monday, April 13, 2009

Online Poker Paying for my Beer...

I had a fairly successful weekend of online poker making a profit of $47 in these matches ;

PKR
- Eight heads up matches from $3 - $11 buy in - Only four wins, $2 loss
- Two $11 double thru matches $11 - 'Won' both for $18 profit
- $4 Phase one tourney - Came 4th so I get another go, $4 loss
- $11 Deep 'n' Steep MTT - Busto in 117th, $11 loss

Pokerstars
- $21 double thru - 'Won' for $19 profit
- $6 MTT with 4662 players, bust 617th for $3 profit
- $4 MTT with 180 players, bust in 131st, $4 loss

Virgin
- $4 heads up - won it for $4 profit
- $7 double thru - won it for $6 profit

Full Tilt
- Four $7 turbo SNGs - One first, one second, one bubble and a 6th for $15 profit.

On PKR, FT and Virgin I get Rakeback so 30% of all fees are kicked back to me. Last month I got about $20 back on PKR which to me is free money, as I made a profit on the tables too. Happy days!

Latest Mrs Scampmanisms
Me - 'Kev has bought two lambs instead of a dog.'
Mrs - 'What, baby lambs?'
Me - '..............yes, baby lambs dear........'

Mrs - 'That horse over there is a fowl'
Me - 'What, a chicken?'
Mrs - 'No, a young horse idiot, a fowl'
Me - 'Foal'
Mrs - 'Yes, fowl, that's what I said'
.................................................................................................

Profit / (Loss) - Both live and online
Cash - $782
Single Tables - $1768
Multi Tables - $140
Total - $2690

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love PKR but for some reason it has started to make my machine go mental and start overheating so the fan is on all the time which pisses me off.

Is it still weak as witches piss?

Scampman said...

Hello Yorkie,
PKR is still rife with bad players, I'm one of them! Seriously though it is heavy on RAM, I've got a seven year old desktop with 1GB RAM and it struggles with PKR sometimes. I've turned the graphics down which helps, although I do need a new PC soon.

Anonymous said...

Mine isn't exactly cracking 3.2ghz and 2GB but PKR makes the fan spin so fast the fucker almost takes off!

Might have to stick a few quid back on there as I love the site and the donkeys it attracts!