Friday, March 20, 2009

Spending the Budgets...

Not too much poker going on for me at the moment. The home game last week was a real effort as you can tell from my last post. I've been working loads as this is the time of year certain organisations need to dump a load of cash so they get the same money next year. I'm on hand to help out of course as it all goes towards Las Vegas in the Summer. It's the thought of staying at the Bellagio which keeps me going on the 16 hour days I've been doing.

With the long hours I'm restricted to heads up tournies. I've been playing on Virgin and PKR with the odd Stars game thrown in. I haven't really got going on my next PKR heads up phase assault, getting up to level five then crashing down to level one at the hands of an abusive German woman.

Profit / (Loss) - Both live and online
Cash - $780
Single Tables - $1639
Multi Tables - $117
Total - $2536

No comments: