Monday, September 29, 2008

Poker Whilst Off Sick

Dissapointingly I'm still off sick after my bike accident. I'm limping with the pain in my swollen leg which prevents me from going back to work. This has gone on over a week now which really frustrates me, as I'm so busy at work and there are people relying on me for certain things, which adds to my frustration.

I've been managing to play some poker but haven't exactly set the table alight with my play. I've mostly played on Full Tilt low level ring games to grind out some Rakeback and the sign up bonus, and on Virgin heads up games. I've also been playing on the fabulous PKR, which has got a load more players now and some good tournament formats. I'm on a six max $5.50 MTT at the moment where 270 players entered. I'm down to the last 20 or so and have just doubled up to about 50k, which is 2nd in chips. Come on!!!!

Update -- Now on final table still 2nd in chips!

Update -- I came 3rd for $135 when my mid pair lost out to a flush draw on the river. I got it in as a favourite and was 80% by the turn. Not bad for three hour's entertainment, and it makes me a winning player at online multi tables! The only way is up!

Profit / (Loss)
Online Cash (255)
Online SNGs 1394
Online Multi tables 21
Live Cash 821
Live Multi Table tournaments & SNGs 266
Live 'Pro' tournaments + Satellites (1840)
Home Games 138

Total $545 up

No comments: