Saturday, September 6, 2008

An Enforced Rest

It's downswing time again! My live downswing is more of a habit now so I'm used to losing there, however it seems as if the poker Gods have been kicking me in the nuts for the last few weeks online. I've managed to lose over $200 online playing $11 and $6 heads up, cooler, nine handed and ten handed games. I won't go through the beats here, you know what they will be (runner runner flushes, set over sets, three outers etc etc etc).
With that in mind it came to the point the other day when I had to take a rest from poker. I'm studying for an exam I have next week anyway so a poker rest comes at a good time. Needless to say when I've finished the exam I will be starting my comeback, as if the total profit below goes into negative I will be upset.

Profit / (Loss)
Online Cash (273)
Online SNGs 1386
Online Multi tables (91)
Live Cash 821
Live Multi Table tournaments & SNGs 412
Live 'Pro' tournaments + Satellites (1840)
Home Games 138

Total $553 up

No comments: