Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Record Cash Streak has been Broken!

I've been grabbing a few games on Virgin and Betfair the last few days, mostly heads up matches. I've broken my record for cashes in a row which was 8 but is now a healthy 12. I'm still on this streak so when conditions are right (i.e. after the Sainsbury's shop) I'll see if I can make it 13 in a row. I should say that I've played some good aggressive players and got lucky on coin flips, but I think I deserve some luck.

By grinding away at small stakes and making a steady profit theres always the nagging feeling that I could be making more by playing bigger stakes. I give it a shot every now and then and invariably fail and go back to low stakes where I'm comfy. I may start playing more $22 SNGs on Betfair, Full Tilt and Virgin and see how I go for a month. Check back here for the results!

Profit / (Loss)
Online Cash (273)
Online SNGs 1298
Online Multi tables (65)
Live Cash 821
Live SNGs 0
Live Multi Table tournaments 552
Live 'Pro' tournaments + Satellites (1840)
Home Games 100

Total $593 up

No comments: