Saturday, July 19, 2008

Pride Comes Before a Fall

Yes you've guessed it I didn't make my 13th cash in a row the other night. I got destroyed in about four hands on a heads up match on Virgin. Since then I've been struggling to get any live action but have got Tuesday night's home game to look forward to.
I nearly got to the Loose Cannon last Thursday night for the city 100 but got too comfortable in the pub in Whitehall drinking Titanic and other nice bitters......

I am up to $1325 on online SNGs, the profit coming from Virgin 5 Euro heads up matches. I've been winning at least two out of three which gives me a small but steady profit. My monthly profit is $186 which isn't bad for what essentially is a hobby. Try making $186 a month playing football, Golf or fishing..........
I had a few beers last night and lost three in a row after tilting against a good player. I need to regain my focus today and win a few before jet washing the patio and getting the barbie on.

No comments: