Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Itching For Live Action

As the title says it's been weeks since I got back from Vegas and I'm missing the fact that I can get out of bed at 4am and walk downstairs to play some live poker. I'm having a home game on 22nd July and I'm thinking of going to the Loose Cannon or Empire tommorrow night to get my fix.

Online I've been doing ok. I broke my $10 SNG cherry on Full Tilt, taking one down on Sunday. I've not been playing much on there due to the time difference, and the fact that I don't want to play the better yanks in the middle of their day. I've been playing on Virgin mostly in their cooler tournaments. The reward isn't high but it's a double up for little risk (just some solid play).

I'm up to $1242 on online SNGs now which isn't too sad. A slow rise in the old worm suits me - I use a free Excel graph to track my results from www.KingsCasade.com, which is excellent.

Now for some live cashes!

No comments: