Saturday, October 24, 2009

World Shortage on Computer Chairs

As reported earlier the combined poundage of my wife and I conspired to break my fake leather computer chair the other week, so I've been hunting for a replacement to rest my weary arse on and lose my hard earned cash. I had no idea buying a chair would be so hard. I've been to PC World, M&S, John Lewis and all bloody over the net for a nice black padded computer chair that is not over a ton and and a half. I've come to the conclusion that whatever Chinese sweat shop makes the aforementioned chairs have gone on strike for an extra Dollar a day. I wish I could contact the factory direct and pay Mr Woo a few quid to knock me one up. Until I get one I'm on a hard plastic jobbie, and my arse is numb.

Despite the anal problems the poker results are on the up. I tried desperately to lose a few quid to my mate who's going bankrupt but I couldn't lose a hand against the poor fucker and won forty quid off him last week. Betfair gave me a free $20 to spend on a tourney so I entered a $27 SNG and came second for $67. I intend to get up to the Empire or International soon as I need to get my feet wet in the live arena again.

Current DIY projects ;
Fit Shower and tile en suite
Move my cupboard door
Make Backgammon board from wood
Make big f*kin workbench in the garage as I'm never going to have an Audi TT or Z car again
Look into increasing the size of the vegetable patch (great success in veg this year)

Back to work next week after nine days off, joy...

No comments: