Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bonus Bashing and Backgammon

I've been playing loads of $11 double up SNGs on Party trying to grind out a bonus with some success, then a load of failure. I just can't seem to get anything together online anymore. At least it's not my job, just a bit of a release after work.
On the subject of work I'm up about £70 in Backgammon this month. My team are totally addicted to the game after I brought a board in for lunch breaks a few months ago. I lost money the first month, but am making up for it now with win after lovely win. My lot probably think they've been hustled, but I'm no better than them in general. The difference is I'll buy books and practice online, when they just play at lunch time. In the long run I can't lose.

In a poker sense I wish Akenhead lots of luck in the WSOP, I'm gutted it's not on TV or even the web, but that's a sign of the times.

1 comment:

DungBeetle said...

Scampan - do you and the Misses want to play my home game on 12th December? It's an all dayer with £200 total of tournament buy ins and is normally a great crack with about 20/25 runners.

Drop my an mail if interested on jameshart21@yahoo.co.uk.

Cheers

Jimbo (MMPT)