Thursday, October 15, 2009

Nearly There......

I've got two more 12 hour days left at work then I'm off for a well earned rest down in Dorset, a lovely part of the world. I'll be recovering from working until 4am for two weeks, then I'm off to the pub for loads of beer and sea air, a real man's tonic.
I'll be playing some family five pound sit n' gos which are quite profitable sometimes. I intend to do some painting too if the mood takes me.
These long shifts at work mean we've had a bit more time for Backgammon and I'm pleased to report I'm 50 quid up at present. Payday is 31st October so there's time for a comeback from my lads, although the dice are being kind to me at the moment so I think they'll be shelling out large.
When I get back I've got a bathroom to fit then I'm off up town to play some poker.

No comments: