Sunday, February 22, 2009

This Year's Profits

2009 is looking good so far, although my single table graph isn't looking too impressive. I'm $139 up in cash, $87 down in SNGs and $945 up in MTTs for an overall profit of $997.

I'm in a RakeTheRake $5000 freeroll at 8pm tonight, as it stands there are only 64 players so I should have a shot at quite a nice payout if I can stay off the beer.

I got to the final level of PKR's heads up phase tournaments. If I lose the final I get $95 but if I win I get $380. I will report on my win (hopefully) later on!

Ladbrookes put ten quid in my dormant account to tempt me back, I like free money so I decided to play some heads up matches on there. I've spun it up to 15 quid already. Maybe I'll use that account for my '10 pounds to 10,000 challenge' - It seems all the rage now.

****Update****
I came 10th in the freeroll for $120 when I lost a race on the final table bubble. I played my Phase 4 PKR SNG and won it after two hours, so I'm now through to the final phase of both the heads up and ten handed PKR tournies. I will play the finals next week.

No comments: