Monday, November 23, 2009

Very Strong Backgammon

I've been concentrating on Backgammon and DIY in the last few weeks. Poker has taken a back seat as I've decided I'm a fish at online poker and need to consider a complete change of direction. I need to move away from SNGs and low buy in MTTs and look towards cash games to make a bit of cash. Before I go down that road though I need to get Hold 'em manager, Poker Tracker or a similar program and get mining for data.* Once I've got it all in place I can start raking it in.

The Backgammon is coming on, with a small profit in the last couple of months. The lads at work are even talking about having a backgammon night with beers etc. I never thought in a million years I'd be going round someone's house to play a board game for money. I do love the game though.

I'm still doing the ensuite shower. Honestly I'm still doing it wifey...



* I just thought, I come from long line of miners, and far be it from me to buck the family trend.

No comments: