Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mad Pat's Home Game

I was looking forward to Mad Pat's home game because there were a few really new players who needed the hand rankings in front of them, and it was ten pound freezeouts with a fast blind structure. I mangaged to bust out in 7th (out of 7) in the first tourney when my aggressive all in under the gun with tens was called by a pair of kings.........oops. The second tournament was more successful in that I powered my way through the field to come in the top two, which split the prize fund equally. A $30 profit for a night out wasn't bad. Bring on the next home game, I'm on a roll!

Profit / (Loss)
Online Cash (273)
Online SNGs 1470
Online Multi tables (65)
Live Cash 821
Live Multi Table tournaments & SNGs 552
Live 'Pro' tournaments + Satellites (1840)
Home Games 188

Total $853 up

No comments: