Thursday, December 11, 2008

Another Empire Hairy One

After last month's debacle I was considering not going back for this ultra fast rebuy. It was looking bad after I'd played pocket tens like a fish and had another rebuy soon after. I doubled up near the break, then needed to hit a ten only on the river to chop a pot that I couldn't win. I hit it and then held on until the final when I went down to half a big blind, picked up aces and went on a major run to take the chip lead with three left.

It was such a crapshoot by that time that I was chip leader with 25k with the blinds at 5k and 10k! I was crippled with with AJo to the monster 63o, all in preflop and of course he flopped a straight. I cashed for 240 quid which, after expenses was 168 in profit for the night. Not too shabby!

Profit / (Loss) - Both live and online
Cash - $631
Single Tables - $1315
Multi Tables - ($966)
Total - $980

No comments: