Saturday, July 5, 2008

Up, Up and Away!

The last few days I've been playing mostly heads up matches on Full Tilt, Virgin and Betfair. I started out winning but then my luck ran out, so I had a break.

I've decided to use Full Tilt for the purpose I downloaded it - to play drunk Americans when I'm all nice and fresh in the morning. I had a couple of heads of matches there this morning and was outclassed by better players. From now on I'll only play early in the morning on the Tilt to give myself a better chance.

I've discovered the Virgin Cooldown SNG, which is 11 Euros entry, top five get 20 Euros. This tourney suits my tight aggressive 'Harrington' style of play. I'm glad to say it would seem most players don't adjust their play from a standard SNG. They take too many risks by calling all ins for all their chips when all they really need to do is get a nice stack and keep it. I've played three of these matches today and 'won' all three for a profit of 27 Euros ($42).

I've also played a few $11 SNGs on Betfair and came 6th, 3rd and 2nd. I lost the heads up match against a German player who was top of the Betfair leaderboard in June, and I matched him all the way, which is encouraging. A $59 profit today.

Profit / (Loss)
Online Cash (273)
Online SNGs 1214
Online Multi tables (65)
Live Cash 821
Live SNGs 0
Live Multi Table tournaments 552
Live 'Pro' tournaments + Satellites (1840)
Home Games 100

Total $509 up

No comments: