Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Home Game Report

I thought maybe I wouldn't drink during this home game, how wrong I was! I was 10 dolllars up at the end of the night which is nice but not that important, everyone enjoyed themselves which is good. The wife won a bit and I got a 3rd in the main event so not too bad. We played a bit of cash where I tried to bring new elements into the game. Hold 'em switch was very popular. We played a freezeout at the end of the night which Pat won by hitting a five outer on the river to bust my AQ with his A2, the bugger.

The full results are as follows :
Me - 3rd 15 quid
Wife - 2nd 21 quid
Mum in law - 1st 31 quid + high hand QQQAA for 8 quid
Dad in law - Nowt
Albert - Nowt
Chobbs - Nowt
Pat - 1st 20 quid
Gimp - 2nd 10 quid

Profit / (Loss)
Online Cash (273)
Online SNGs 1350
Online Multi tables (65)
Live Cash 821
Live SNGs 0
Live Multi Table tournaments 552
Live 'Pro' tournaments + Satellites (1840)
Home Games 110

Total $655 up

No comments: