Saturday, February 28, 2009

Loose Cannon Club Super Saturday

From David Creasor's emails and the updates from Jimbo's blog (Magical Mystery Poker Tour) it would appear the Loose Cannon is getting busier all the time. With that in mind the Super Saturday running there today would be a good thing for me to attend. Unfortunately I'm too tight to pay someone to do my kitchen so instead of playing poker all day I'll be on all fours trying to remove skirting boards whilst trying to stop the dog taking me from behind.
I live in a fairly new house which is pretty much made of cardboard, but the skirting boards have been fixed to the cardboard wall so well I can't get them off without taking the whole wall away. I tried to take some tiles off the kitchen wall a year ago and found myself down to the breeze blocks. I'm not cut out for this DIY stuff....
***************************
As far as poker goes I've been playing some heads up games on Virgin and PKR with moderate success. My goal is to get my single table graph pointing the right way again, as it's starting to look like the outline of a VW Beetle. I still haven't played my $250 heads up phase game or the $160 final phase on PKR. Game selection is everything to me so I can wait. I know it's not in the right spirit but if I could take the buy ins without playing I would. It's likely I'll come second in the HU for $95 and come 7th in the final phase for nothing. I'm that confident!

(No prizes for guessing the location this time)

No comments: