Monday, August 25, 2008

A Partial Recovery...

Thank the lords of the World Wide Web for inventing internet poker! I've made a partial recovery of the online bankroll. The SNG chart peaked at $1474 then dropped horribly to about $1350 the other week. I hate it when that happens. With a mixture of solid play and a big dollop of luck I've brought it back to about $1440 which is making me feel much better.

I just played a lad who is losing $2700 on Sharkscope over the last 1700 games. He ws quite rude so I mentioned this and his reply was to the effect that he loses $8000 annually, and he can afford it. My question is then if he loses all the time and can afford it why is he so rude? The answer must be that he has two hobbies - internet poker and being an ass.

I'm off to the dogs now to lose about 100 quid probably. I do about ten quid a race betting on reverse doubles(top two dogs in any order - 2 bets) and trio always(top three hounds in any order - 6 bets). I have won a few trios here and there which has been nice. I don't think dog racing(or any racing) has much integrity going on but it's a bit of fun and the other half likes it. Full update to come of course.

No comments: